If it's livestock, we can insure it! Don't see what you are looking for? Contact our office directly to request a quotation that matches your needs.
- 4-H (Beef, Dairy, Equine, Canine)
- All Risks of Mortality (ARM)
- Restricted Perils (RP)
- Accidental External Injury (AEI)
- Stand Alone coverage for confined feeding operations/dairies/specialty livestock
- Bull Breeding Extension (BBE)
- Stallion Infertility Extension
- Transit (including cross country and overseas)
- Business Interruption
- Show Insurance
Livestock Transit Insurance
Canadian Farm Insurance Corp. is able to provide a wide range of coverage for livestock in transit, everything from a single animal moving from a sale facility or breeder to the family farm to full loads of livestock moving across the country.
ARM moving animals
Excluding Government Slaughter.
- Farm to Farm
- Farm to Pasture
- Show & Transit Coverage
Short term ARM moving animals
Excluding Government Slaughter and losses due to breeding injuries.
- Farm to Show or Exhibition Facility and duration of that show